Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home [ Sometimes! ]



Ieri sera avevo invitato il mio amico Stefano a bere il caffè dopo cena. Avevo intenzione di chiacchierare con lui del giro in America e della sua situazione sentimentale, visto che ultimamente è sempre in giro senza la sua ragazza.
Poi ricevo un sms da un amica comune con scritto: "Stefano mi ha invitato a casa vostra stasera, passo dopo il lavoro". Naturalmente con lei attorno non si è parlato molto e io ero piuttosto infastidita ieri sera. Il mio ragazzo ha visto che mi facevo i cazzi miei e cercava di mediare la cosa..
Per farla breve, a casa mia, da oggi invito solo chi voglio io!!!!

Last night I invited my friend Stephen to drink coffee after dinner. I was planning to talk with him about the tour in America and his emotional situation, which ultimamately he is alway around without his girlfriend.
Then I get a text message from a mutual friend that said: "Stephen has invited me to your home, I come after work". Of course with her about not much has been said and I was pretty annoyed last night. My boyfriend saw me I was doing my cock and tried to mediate the matter ..In short, at my house, from this day forward, I invite only those who I want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment