Thursday, November 4, 2010

Diamonds

"Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" M. Monroe

I never thought until The Diamonds ( .." with such a certificate" - she was determined to be clearly stated) appeared on a finger of my colleague after a romantic weekend in trentino.
Between a massage and the other, she found herself with a diamond on her finger together with a beautiful marriage proposal.
I envious? Sure, it's obvious. I never raised the problem, cohabit for years, I have a stable relationship, not satisfying enough to make me me want to leave, I have a house, a garden, inflatable pool for the summer, we both have a good job, we like to "enjoy our lives as children of thirty" and, therefore, we do not want children.I might think "it gets worse!" but fuck, there's even better!And then the girl who dreams of Prince Charming and is hidden behind a good dose of cynicism, melts in front of a diamond and a declaration of love at high altitudes.I hope I also have this? No more, I know "my chicken" and he will never do anything like that, basically I'm  the first to say that there is no need to get married .. but do not think I ever told him that I do not want a diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment